Somewhere in Effects Between 6-APB and MDAI
5-IT
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Somewhere in Effects Between 6-APB and MDAI: An Experience with 5-IT (exp99442)". Erowid.org. Oct 11, 2015. erowid.org/exp/99442

80 mg oral 5-IT
  T+ 0:00 80 mg oral Alcohol
  T+ 6:00   smoked Cannabis

T+1hr - First signs are noted, light headed, quite floaty, slight pupil dilation.

T+1hr30mins - Much more pronounced but effects are still strengthening. Reminiscent of Adderall but less speedy and more euphoric. Also reminds me of 6-APB come up.

T+2hr - Definite plateau in effects reached. Was out at an electro night by this point. Music sounded great and conversation flowed with ease especially with random people. A bit gurny but not too bad. Effects were nice and strong, but in no way overpowering as say 130mg of 5-APB would be. I think 100mg would be good for a full on experience.

T+4hr - Lots of dancing, talking and drinking. Electro night ends and I move on to a DnB night, whereas my friends lame out and go home. More drinks and more dancing for a further few hours. CEVs noticed, nice clean patterns and energy lines, slightly fractally. Also everything became slightly trippy with open eyes, all the lights and lasers looked amazing.

T+6hr-? - Now sort of black out. I don't remember leaving the club but managed to not lose anything and was definitely not kicked out. End up at a house party with a load of what I can only assume were uni students as where we ended up definitely had a student halls look about it. No idea how long I was there but smoked a lot of weed then some guy who must of been head of the halls came up and flipped out at people smoking weed. As I was the only non-student (had been 2 years ago) I took the wrap and left. Don't know what happened to them and don't remember walking home. I expect this was to do with the amount I drank which was a fair bit. I might also have taken some etizolam while out but unfortunately don't recall.

I would say this somewhere in effects between 6-APB and MDAI with an amphetamine like quality but also quite reminiscent of aMT just nowhere near as psychedelic and with no nausea or body load.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99442
Published: Oct 11, 2015Views: 4,181
5-IT (578) : General (1), Club / Bar (25)