Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug checking of anonymously submitted
drug samples and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Another Failed Attempt
Brugmansia & Cannabis
by LeKaytee
Citation:   LeKaytee. "Another Failed Attempt: An Experience with Brugmansia & Cannabis (exp98228)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/98228

35 oral Brugmansia (seeds)
  T+ 1:00 1-2 bowl smoked Cannabis
  T+ 1:30 1 bowl smoked Cannabis

After having one failed attempt at tripping on Brugmansia, I decided to try it one last time.

The first time I tried it, I ingested 25 seeds. I didn't really feel much of anything. So, this time I ate 35 fresh White angel trumpet Brugmansia seeds. After about an hour, I felt kind of dizzy, and nauseous.

So I smoked a bowl or two of weed. It immediately took effect.
I smoked a bowl or two of weed. It immediately took effect.
I had a very strong weed high, and I felt different than I have ever felt when smoking. It got hard for me to walk, and my body felt numb.

After about half an hour, the nausea came back, so I smoked another bowl. It was nearly impossible for me to stay awake. I didn't have any true hallucinations. I did have a few closed eye visuals, and auditory hallucinations, but nothing near what I was hoping for.

I'm hoping to order some seeds, and just grow the plant myself. This plant has really disappointed me.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98228
Published: May 1, 2019Views: 600
Brugmansia (84), Cannabis (1) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)