Pure Bliss!
H.B. Woodrose & Ginger
by Girlfriend&I
Citation:   Girlfriend&I. "Pure Bliss!: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose & Ginger (exp84535)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84535

4 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose
  1 tsp oral Ginger (ground / crushed)

BODY WEIGHT: 12 st

My girlfriend and I took 4 of these seeds each. We de-husked them very carefully and rinsed them in cold water. Then we took
a large teaspoon of ginger powder, to combat any nausea we were told we might encounter.

I started feeling tingling starting at my feet and gradually moving up to my crotch. The feeling was electric. We both started to feel very blissful. All our senses were enhanced touch, taste, smell and hearing. No visuals, no nausea just a state of pure bliss and great love. Touching was electrifying, the fruit we ate was delicious. All music we played was great. We melted into each other for 4 hours, totally beautiful! Then we had a 'tea beak' and made some food, it tasted great!. The next 4 hours were also blissful we went to bed and felt warm, close and all loved up. Probably the best experience of my life. Awesome brilliant Both of us are experienced psychonauts....set and setting folks!!!!

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84535
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 636
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)