Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
More Than Normal High
Cyclobenzaprine & Cannabis
by The First born
Citation:   The First born. "More Than Normal High: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine & Cannabis (exp79520)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/79520

20 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine
    smoked Cannabis
    smoked Tobacco

I received cyclobenzaprine from my doctor because of back pain, a symptom I had been controlling up until that point with weed, but still bothered me at work (since I don't smoke before work).

The first time I took the cyclobenzaprine I took the prescribed dose and thinking that its wasnt doing anything I decided to smoke a spliff to deal with the back pain (and boredom). After about an hour I noticed I was more than high from the weed. I felt very much detached from my body.

Another interesting thing was the coming down. Normally I just start to feel less stoned after 2 hours or so. But with the cyclobenzaprine in my system I stayed drowsy and introspective until I went to bed. That night I slept like a baby.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79520
Published: Jul 14, 2011Views: 23,780
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : Medical Use (47), Combinations (3), Alone (16)