Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Migraine Away
Rivea corymbosa, H.B. Woodrose & Migraines
by Remember
Citation:   Remember. "Migraine Away: An Experience with Rivea corymbosa, H.B. Woodrose & Migraines (exp78924)". Erowid.org. May 23, 2009. erowid.org/exp/78924

repeated   Turbina corymbosa (seeds)
    repeated   H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

I have suffered from migraine headaches (light sensitivity, light pulsing across vision, pain, vision loss) since I was an adolescent. Nothing has ever worked, NOTHING. I've had debilitating 36 hour bouts with these headaches.

Now I take 3-5 of the seeds when I perceive an onset (or during) and away it goes. Now after 2 years, on ocassion 3 might not do, so I take one HB woodrose in addition to 3 and GONE! The side effect is clearer thoughts, creativity, and a sense of well being.

That has been my experience and I hope it can help you too. Lastly I hear LSD is good for cluster headaches (migraines) so I guess it stands that pre threshold amounts of LSA work too. I've never had the LSD.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 78924
Published: May 23, 2009Views: 16,409
H.B. Woodrose (26), Turbina corymbosa (116), Migraines (154) : Medical Use (47), Health Benefits (32), Not Applicable (38)