individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Brief Comments
Syrian Rue & Cacti - T. pachanoi
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Brief Comments: An Experience with Syrian Rue & Cacti - T. pachanoi (exp7428)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2001. erowid.org/exp/7428

1000 g   Cacti - T. pachanoi (fresh)
  3 g   Syrian Rue (seeds)

I thought I'd addd a note about Harmala & Cactus. I think this combination is OK. I've done a kilo (fresh weight) of San Pedro with 3 grams of Rue; had good potentiation (full Shulgin +3.0; same amount of cactus w/o Rue was sub-threshold +2.3 or so). My wife's done it; I've talked to a few others who have done it; Ott mentions this combo in Ayahuasca Analogs; Naranjo mentions in The Healing Journey.

However, YBPMV; I didn't check my BP before and after (should have), so it's possible there could be problems, especially for someone with high BP to begin with. Also, I would not try with any MAOI except harmine/harmaline.

Exp Year: 1996ExpID: 7428
Published: Jun 14, 2001Views: 7,926
Syrian Rue (45), Cacti - T. pachanoi (64) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)