Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Fiendishly Suprised
Kratom
by jackthestripper
Citation:   jackthestripper. "Fiendishly Suprised: An Experience with Kratom (exp71164)". Erowid.org. Apr 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/71164

oral Ginger
  5 g oral Kratom

I am a moderate opiate user, having tried most everything availible. When I first tried Kratom, I had not done any type of opiate or synthetic for about two months. A friend came over for another evening of intelligent experimentation. The Kratom was in capsules and also contained cayenne pepper, turmeric, and ginger (I assume for digestive purposes). We first attempted to brew the powder through a glass coffee maker. This proved to be so incredibly nasty that neither of us would finish our cup. We decided to ingest some capsules with milk. When all seemed futile, it began to take effect. I began to get that cool, confident feeling, and my nose itched. At one point I felt a bit of nausea, however this passed and I enjoyed the experience. I compare the overall effect to that of a light dose of methadone.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71164
Published: Apr 10, 2018Views: 734
Kratom (203) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)