Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Another Natural Aphrodisiac
Yohimbe
by Drug Experiment
Citation:   Drug Experiment. "Another Natural Aphrodisiac: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp62528)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62528

oral Yohimbe (capsule)
    oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

To first start off an introduction I've done the usual from cannabis to alcohol to amphetamines to various pills. I first tried Yohimbe because of most of the things I have used, just to see how it affected me and if it really does work.

Well I was disappointed when I saw so many negative reports about Yohimbe because I find if I'm in the mood for extra arousal or any reason to use it, it works every time. I've used it combined with Alcohol too even though it shouldn't be but it still worked and for me didn't have any bad interaction. On average it takes a good hour to kick in fully. I've also smoked Cannabis and used it and of course the Cannabis adds its own aphrodisiac effect so it's a fun and interesting combo.

Anyway in my opinion Yohimbe is a great aphrodisiac.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62528
Published: Jun 14, 2007Views: 2,363
Yohimbe (96) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)