Sleep Trippin
Valerian, Melatonin, Kava & Vitamin b-6
by Blue Monkey
Citation:   Blue Monkey. "Sleep Trippin: An Experience with Valerian, Melatonin, Kava & Vitamin b-6 (exp4824)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4824

2.0 g oral Valerian
  7.0 mg oral Melatonin
  1.0 g oral Kava
  21 mg oral Vitamin B-6

Last night about two hours before going to bed I chewed up and swallowed two grams of dried valerian root. I then chewed and swallowed one gram of kava, which made my mouth pleasantly numb. And to top it off I took seven chewable melatonins, 1mg melatonin and 3mg B-6 each.

In about an hour or so afterwards I was overtook with a feeling I had never had on any of these substances alone. It was a very unique psychedelic feeling. I had mild coloured shapes and such, and it was quite hard to keep my eyes open. Eventually I stopped fighting the urge to go to sleep. From then on I had the most extreme and intense 'dreams' I have ever had. They were so real I felt as though I had slipped into another dimension rather than sleepy land. All I can say is any one who likes wild and vivid dreams this is definately a good combination.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4824
Published: Mar 1, 2001Views: 45,883
Melatonin (94), Kava (30), Valerian (48), Vitamin B-6 (160) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), General (1)