It's Really weird...But I Think I Like It
Methamphetamine
by zachariah
Citation:   zachariah. "It's Really weird...But I Think I Like It: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp20714)". Erowid.org. Aug 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/20714

1.5 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  12.5 hits smoked Methamphetamine
  4 hits smoked Methamphetamine
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

Dazed

This all started this afternoon when I got home from school. I still had about a 30 sack of pot left and wanted to smoke. So I called my buddy Woody up and went over there. We smoked about 3 joints, then a relative of his came. I knew he was an avid user of meth, so I asked Woody if he had any to sample to me. He did, and we smoked some. I guess I got about 10-15 hits from that.

After that we sat down and played some videogames for a bit, and this is when I started to feel it. It was like a straight high, like a really good buzz. I still felt the weed a bit, too. I saw Mr. Meth walk into the bathroom a little while earlier, so I went back there to see what was up. He was in there doing meth, and he let me hit it a couple times. I got about 3 or 4 hits, I guess. I was feeling good by now.. nice and awake. Sort of wired. I asked if I could buy a 20-sack from him, and he said yeah. So I got that but he said he gave me about a 25-30-sack. Nice guy.

So we did another using foil instead of a lightbulb (this was out of his stash) and it was fun. A hole popped through the foil though, so we quit. After that we smoked another j and went to the pool hall. When I got here I started tripping out man.. all these people kept looking at me funny. Started to make me a bit paranoid and nervous. So I went outside for a cigarette (since you couldn't smoke in there and I wanted one real bad, I guess from the meth). I smoked that then went back inside. I sort of started to mellow out after I went back in, and hung out for a little while longer. I came home and this is where I am now. I'm still sort of feeling it (like a daze almost, a buzzed out straight daze. I feel sort of tired but I'm not. I feel like I may be hungry, but the thought of food sickens me.) It's really weird.. but I think I like it.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 20714
Published: Aug 1, 2018Views: 587
Methamphetamine (37) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Various (28)