So Tired
Leonotis leonurus
by NoreMac
Citation:   NoreMac. "So Tired: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp17894)". Erowid.org. Oct 26, 2003. erowid.org/exp/17894

1 cig. smoked Leonotis leonurus (flowers)
    smoked Tobacco

I recieved a quarter ounce of Wild Dagga flowers from an on-line supplier. From reading about it I expected the stuff to be extremely bad tasting, but it is tolerable. I had a break between classes and I didn't want to fire up a j, so I decided to roll up a spliff of wild dagga. I was already pretty laid back when I went outside to smoke it, but it's such a nice day I felt even better. I sat down on the grass on our quad and smoked, and it's hard to describe the feeling. It's certainly not pot, but at the same time it does take the edge off everything going on around me, cars seem quieter and my focus was more on the transendental side of what was going on around me. I noticed that the trees are starting to turn colors. When I finished smoking, the mello feeling dropped off in intensity and gave way to a sleepy feeling. But now I even losing that feeling. This stuff is the real deal, but it is definitely not pot, or a pot alternative.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17894
Published: Oct 26, 2003Views: 4,834
Leonotis leonurus (119) : Alone (16), General (1)