Show that you support honest drug info with a $45 donation,
and get the stealth Erowid "Hip Logo" t-shirt!
Almost Paralyzed on a Couch
Yohimbe & Cannabis
by Shaners
Citation:   Shaners. "Almost Paralyzed on a Couch: An Experience with Yohimbe & Cannabis (exp112626)". Erowid.org. Nov 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112626

600 mg oral Yohimbe
  1 hit smoked Cannabis

Severe Allergic Reaction

I was experimenting with nootropics and decided to give yohimbe a try.

About 45 minutes after consumption I felt very spacy and my heart began to race. I drove to work and by the time I got there my whole body was convulsing. I could hardly walk into work, and did so to tell my boss I was having a allergic reaction. My friends house was close so I decided to go over there and try to calm down.

Thinking smoking some weed would calm me down I took one fat bong rip and immediately regretted it.
I took one fat bong rip and immediately regretted it.
I became very disoriented and could barely move from the convulsions and dizziness. It became almost psychedelic and closed eyes visuals were very predominate. I was throwing up violently and the effects lasted about about two hours, which was me almost paralized on a couch.

It was a painful and scary experience which I hope nobody else will have to endure, so please make sure to take small doses first.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 112626
Published: Nov 28, 2018Views: 209
Yohimbe (96) : Various (28), Overdose (29), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3)