Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Warmth and Stimulation
4-HO-MiPT
by Anonymous
From Reddit Collection
Citation:   Anonymous. "Warmth and Stimulation: An Experience with 4-HO-MiPT (exp112197)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112197

26 mg oral 4-HO-MiPT (powder / crystals)
    vaporized Cannabis

Date and time: 7/22/2018 @ 3:51PM

Dose: 36mg

ROA: Oral

Drugs combined: 1 vaped bowl of Cannabis at [0:15]

This was my second time doing 4-HO-MiPT; the first time I did 23mg. My psychedelic/dissassociative experience includes LSD, shrooms, MDMA, 25c-NBOME, DMT, 3-MeO-PCP, and DXM.

I went for a run immediately before dosing to get the endorphins flowing in my head. I got home, weighed out 36mg on my scale then mixed it (poorly) in some water. I gulped it all and it was probably the worst thing I've ever tasted; the bitter taste lingered for several minutes. I hopped in a hot shower and started feeling funny right as I got out. I knew it was gonna be a strong dose.

I dried off and packed a bowl in my CFX vape to get a solid [7] high going, then did some stretching as I saw the world begin to breathe in that familiar shroomy way. I packed a bowl in my CFX vape and got a solid [7] high going. At 30 minutes in, I really felt the sedation hit me. This was very unlike my 23mg dose
which was stimulating all the way through. I accepted it and laid down. I was struck with a little bit of anxiety, mostly from thinking about a difficult acid trip I had a month ago. I accepted this too and it soon passed. By the time I had fully come up in about an hour and a half, I felt incredible. This tryptamine is quite empathogenic and feels almost like a fusion of psilocybin and MDMA, and I could feel this in the way I interacted with my girlfriend in a fashion similar to past MDMA rolls. There were strong Aztec-like visuals all over the interior of my room.

After a period of introspective musing, it began raining outside. I was hit with this intense urge to go play in the rain without a care in the world, like in my childhood. Suddenly, the idea of getting my clothes soaking wet was not an inconvenience but a harmless consequence. I put on a shirt and went outside and... it immediately stopped raining. Oh well, I took a moist barefoot walk for a bit and it was fun anyways. The world looked beautiful and it felt like I was looping through the astral plane as I walked on the sidewalk. The rest of the trip was pretty relaxed; I enjoyed the enhancement of music and endless energy that the drug granted me and played on my cajon.

There was some uncomfortable bodyload
There was some uncomfortable bodyload
on the drug. There was the typical alternating wave of overwhelming heat and cold that is typical of tryptamines. I also had fairly strong vasoconstriction (more than I get on LSD) and found it difficult to urinate. There was jaw tension (though I managed to release it with self-massage and focused breathing) and a slight headache on the comedown. It was definitely nothing unmanageable.

I really enjoy 4-HO-MiPT and I plan on doing a 50mg dose at some point in the future. A more stimulating and empathogenic tryptamine, though it is not on the same level of introspectiveness as shrooms and is not very visual at lower doses.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112197
Published: Aug 4, 2018Views: 594
4-HO-MiPT (342) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3), General (1)