Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Getting Slapped
Tobacco & Cannabis
by psudo_bake
Citation:   psudo_bake. "Getting Slapped: An Experience with Tobacco & Cannabis (exp109500)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2019. erowid.org/exp/109500

smoked Cannabis
    smoked Tobacco

Tobacco Bong Rips Mokes

Feeling calm as I packed a full bowl of tobacco and topped it with finely ground weed and get ready to take a fat hit called mokes around the bay area of California.

T-0-sec taking the smoke up the bong can definitely smell the stink of tobacco as I pull on the bong I let the smoke get all the way up to my mouth and some into my lungs before pulling the bowl.

T-10-sec as the smoke rushes into my lungs it hurts and is very harsh and taste horrible and as I exhale I feel a huge head rush comparable to the effects of a whip-it 'nitrous oxide' but felt much more dirty.

T-15-sec the head rush was followed by dizziness shortness of breath a heat flash causing sweating and intense euphoria.

T-30-sec after about 15 seconds of head spinning and trying to catch my breath my stomach growls and I know its time to puke so I stick my head in the trash and let out a river of throw up this was fallowed by another heat flash and euphoria witch made me want to lay down and shut my eyes.

It is honorably addicting and disgusting. I can see why people call it getting slapped it really knocks the wind out of you ha more like knocks the life out of you.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109500
Published: Feb 20, 2019Views: 352
Tobacco (47), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)