Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
The Body High Was Terrible
Allylescaline
by CallMeGhost
Citation:   CallMeGhost. "The Body High Was Terrible: An Experience with Allylescaline (exp107839)". Erowid.org. Nov 18, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107839

12 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  T+ 0:30 20 mg oral Allylescaline
  T+ 0:55 10 mg oral Allylescaline
  T+ 0:00   smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00   smoked Tobacco

Allylescaline Trial 1

I tried allylescaline for the first time with a full stomach, and alcohol being the last thing I drank. The body high of this following report was terrible, and I spent much of the time in the bathroom.

9pm drank a Pacifico beer and left work.
Around 930 I took 20 mg of allylescaline and then got my dog ready to go on a walk. After the short walk I went back inside and took another 10 mg and took a shower. After that I went to my room to begin my trip, and roll a blunt.

After smoking the blunt I noticed I didn't feel much of the weed buzz, but a definite other kind of build up. I lay down and turned off the lights waiting for the CEV to build up, and nothing happened... I got discouraged at +2 hours, when in the dark, I could see nothing happening. I turned on my light because my stomach was starting to feel terrible, and so I wanted to see my way to the bathroom... The floor was covered in a pink and green fog, and the pattern on the tile was raised by about 6 inches and bright streaks started running all over the floor.

I went into the bathroom and while I was there just stared at the floor for a while. The pink and greens were like clouds of smoke forming weird circular flowers and plants and everything was really blurry. When I looked at the walls I could see the same thing reflecting the floor, but dimmer and more blurry. When I made it back to my room I just stared at the pink and green clouds and surfaces of the floor and bookshelves which seemed to be waving, like in a breeze.

The whole experience lasted about 12 hours and seemed to peak at +4, and by +7/8 the colors were normal but everything I looked at looked like it was gently swaying in a breeze.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 107839
Published: Nov 18, 2016Views: 1,967
Allylescaline (573) : Alone (16), First Times (2)