Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Giving Argyreia Another Chance
H.B. Woodrose
by Naabi
Citation:   Naabi. "Giving Argyreia Another Chance: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp101490)". Erowid.org. Feb 18, 2020. erowid.org/exp/101490

5 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (extract)
  7 g smoked Cannabis

As many of my friends enjoy LSA trips, I have a big source of Argyreia nervosa seeds in here. I tried taking them in natura, just cut off all the brown part and ate about 4 seeds. I felt sick, but didn't puke. When the sickness went away (it stayed for about an hour) the trip began but it was all confusing and lethargic. I couldn't concentrate on the simplest of tasks, like watching tv. So ever since I don't enjoy taking the seeds.

A close friend gave me some a while ago and I though it wasn't polite to return them, so I went online, and researched a lot.

Last night was my first try.

8 PM - Drank the liquid. Tasted weird but easy to drink.
8h30 PM - Start to feel a little different, I decide to get some weed and smoke it in my bong.
9h30 PM - I hit a plateau. No nausea was experienced so far. I feel like I had taken some great acid, the music much smoother, a huge feeling of happiness taking over. My head was lighter and when I tried to watch a movie or something, I would sometimes stare at one point of the screen, have a deep thought about life and smile for a while. I would see amazing patterns sometimes as well, and felt an amazing energy to do things.
1 AM - I no longer feel the amazing plateau. Just some after effects that are enhanced with weed, and the feeling of joy. Pretty much all the effect is gone, but the plateau lasted from 9h30 PM to 12h30 AM!

I felt no nausea throughout the whole experience, and woke up feeling great the next day. Still feeling happy and having small flashbacks when I smoke weed.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101490
Published: Feb 18, 2020Views: 444
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)