Total Relaxation
Amanitas - A. muscaria & Cannabis
by orbotron
Citation:   orbotron. "Total Relaxation: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria & Cannabis (exp101084)". Erowid.org. Jul 8, 2019. erowid.org/exp/101084

7 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (tea)
  T+ 0:00     Ginger (tea)
  T+ 1:30 1 cig. smoked Cannabis

7g (tea) and Cannabis

0:00 cup of tea (ginger)- tastes pretty bad

1:00 feeling a dizzy buzz, feeling cool, sounds seem louder and a bit confusing

1:30 Cannabis (1 small joint)

2:20 Feeling very high but definite non-cannabis groove to things
-can intensely focus on a single thing like relaxing
- thoughts and memories are intense with some psychedelic ease of flow
-feeling a full body buzz
-going to lie down

4:20 feeling very stoned cannabis should be worn off. Distinct from psilocybin. Just had a super relaxing trip/nap. Muscles holding chronic tension released. They buzz and twitch when they release. Very pleasant.
No sensation of swirling and bending and crazy colours/patterns like on psilocybin.

Definite CEV. I'm very plainly in a different room when I close my eyes. Nothing magical. Just a simple room like mine. Listening to music is strange. With headphones the music sounds like itís coming from far away. Sounds dull and uninteresting.
5:00 took more cannabis but it just put me to sleep. It was about 3am by this point and was pretty tired.

Overall, at the peak, it felt like I followed the hallucinations into a dream (most of which I forget).

Next morning felt totally fine. Very relaxed like I just had a massage and a hot tub soak.

I got mine from a vendor but they were pretty expensive ($30 for 10g).

That being said, I think there is something interesting the experience. What struck me was, in the same way Salvia is to DMT, the Amanita seems to be a much more ďearthyĒ dimension if that makes sense. Psilocybin and DMT seem to consist of more cosmic/alien themes whereas Salvia and Amanita are (again at least to me) much more terrestrial based. This is all from one trip though so I will test that idea in the future.

I watched the film Contact (1997) while waiting for the trip to get going.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 101084
Published: Jul 8, 2019Views: 529
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)