Ask Erowid

Ask a Question

Find an answer:

View By Category

Search Ask Erowid
Search Vaults

Enter a keyword in the search field above to look up a question or answer on a specific topic.

Off-Site Psychoactive Question Resources
  Ask Dr Shulgin

Resources at Erowid
  Plants & Drugs
  Freedom & Law
  Mind & Spirit
  Arts & Sciences
  Library / Bookstore
  What's New
  About Erowid
Q: What does the term "rolling face" mean in reference to Ecstasy? Is it the face you make while rolling or what? Thanks a lot

A: As you probably know, the term "rolling" refers to the state of being on ecstasy. My understanding of the origins of this term are that it comes from the physical sensation of the drug.

"Rolling face" is usually used to mean feeling the effects very strongly - similar to the way LSD users will say "tripping balls" when they're having an unusually strong trip.

Asked By : MR
Answered By : murple
Published Date : 8 / 7 / 2001
Last Edited Date : 8 / 7 / 2001
Question ID : 2783

Categories: [ MDMA (Ecstasy) ] [ Slang ]

Ask Erowid v1.7 - Jul, 2005

(content and html © the Vaults of Erowid. Please ask permission before publicly reproducing.)