Ask Erowid

Ask a Question

Find an answer:

View By Category

Search Ask Erowid
Search Vaults

Enter a keyword in the search field above to look up a question or answer on a specific topic.

Off-Site Psychoactive Question Resources
  Ask Dr Shulgin

Resources at Erowid
  Plants & Drugs
  Freedom & Law
  Mind & Spirit
  Arts & Sciences
  Library / Bookstore
  What's New
  About Erowid
Q: I noticed on the cannabis section you had a bunch of expeirnces and I wanted to know if you wanted one of mine. It is very kick ass or at least I think so, I would really like to share this strory. So if you would like it please email me back... I would really appraite it.



A: Experience reports for all substances can be submitted using the Exp. report submission form at :

There's a link at the bottom of all the experience reports on the site that'll get you to this form as well. Keep in mind that we can't guarantee that we'll use all reports that are submitted...but we read them all and appreciate the time individuals take to send them to us...whether or not we use them.



Asked By : jeremy
Answered By : erowid
Published Date : 2 / 28 / 2000
Last Edited Date : 2 / 28 / 2000
Question ID : 128

Categories: [ Erowid ]

Ask Erowid v1.7 - Jul, 2005

(content and html © the Vaults of Erowid. Please ask permission before publicly reproducing.)