Get your book reviewed in The Erowid Review. Erowid receives over 14,000,000 page views every month, and is widely respected as a relevant, trustworthy source of information about psychoactive plants, chemicals, and related topics. The perspective is far-reaching: cultural, spiritual, legal, medical, pharmacological and more. Because of Erowid’s enormous reach, getting your book reviewed by The Erowid Review can provide a significant amount of exposure.
At present, we are not reviewing fiction titles, but any relevant non-fiction titles will be considered. While the topic focus is psychoactives, selections need not inherently be "drug" books. For instance, books about certain trends in philosophy, science, medicine, religion or art that are not overtly drug-related may be part of the target topic area. Also please note that we are not limiting the scope to recently published works; our intention is to also publish recent reviews of older works that help characterize those works for modern readers.
Some sample titles that have received or will receive a review:
· Opium: A Portrait of the Heavenly Demon by Barbara Hodgson
· Drugs And The Brain by Solomon H. Snyder
· Towards An Archaeology Of The Soul: A Paratheatrical Workbook by Antero Alli
· More Than Human: Embracing The Promise Of Biological Enhancement by Ramez Naam
· Cannabis: From Pariah To Prescription by Ethan Russo
· Psychedelic Decadence: Sex, Drugs, and Low Art in Sixties and Seventies Britain by Martin Jones
· The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James
To have your title considered by The Erowid Review, please send TWO copies (one for the reviewer and one to be placed in the permanent Erowid Library for future reference) to:
The Erowid Review
PO Box 1116
Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Submissions, by earth - 2005 Feb 01 publish
- Welcome to the Erowid Review!, by Scotto - 2006 Jun 19 publish
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: