Smoking Weed Over Time
Cannabis
by kewlkiid
Citation:   kewlkiid. "Smoking Weed Over Time: An Experience with Cannabis (exp99627)". Erowid.org. Apr 10, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99627

repeated smoked Cannabis

I started smoking weed when I was 14 years old. At first I only did it once every couple months, but once I turned 15 I started smoking more often throughout each month. The experience that came with it was nice at first, it calmed me and slowed down my life, relieving stress and pain. But I realized that if I smoked too much and got too high, I just sat there mindlessly eating potato chips and gummy worms and it was no fun. Marijuana is a great drug and virtually harmless, but is only fun if I only smoke smaller amounts.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 99627
Published: Apr 10, 2013Views: 1,563
Cannabis (1) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)