Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
A Soothing Tasty Herb
Lavender & Cannabis
by Davo
Citation:   Davo. "A Soothing Tasty Herb: An Experience with Lavender & Cannabis (exp98459)". Erowid.org. Jan 18, 2013. erowid.org/exp/98459

smoked Lavandula spp. (dried)
    smoked Cannabis (dried)

Lavender is a wonderful herb to smoke. It leaves me with a pleasant lavender taste and smell, it is also very easy on the lungs. I make sure to always mix lavender in with my weed and the two go great together. It completely smooths the smoke and prevents any coughing from large bowls.

Taking 3 bowls of only lavender I started to feel somewhat more relaxed and calm. I also felt some heaviness in my body. The effects were relatively quick to dissipate however, I'd say they only lasted from 5-10 minutes.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98459
Published: Jan 18, 2013Views: 7,795
Lavandula spp. (461), Cannabis (1) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)