Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Smoking Muscaria Skin Suggestion
Cacti - T. pachanoi & Amanita muscaria var. formosa
by blue monkey
Citation:   blue monkey. "Smoking Muscaria Skin Suggestion: An Experience with Cacti - T. pachanoi & Amanita muscaria var. formosa (exp9783)". Erowid.org. Oct 7, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9783

oral Cacti - T. pachanoi (plant material)
    smoked Cacti - T. pachanoi (dried)
    smoked Amanitas (dried)

I like smoking the skin of the mushroom toward the peak of a pedro journey. I mix the skin of the mushroom with the skin of the cactus. With one deep hit held for as long as posable the effect is noticed almost instantly. Visions become so clear and intense it's simply amazing. I have experienced things words just can't describe. I wish I could say more about this, but to me it's like trying to explain sight to the blind. All I can really say is if you have access to these substances it would be well worth your time to explore.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9783
Published: Oct 7, 2001Views: 10,869
Cacti - T. pachanoi (64), Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)