Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
No Abuse Potential
Clonidine
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "No Abuse Potential: An Experience with Clonidine (exp97656)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2013. erowid.org/exp/97656

1.37 mg oral Pharms - Clonidine (pill / tablet)

Okay, just wanted to inform some fellow substance abusers about the effects of clonidine. I'm going to make this short mainly because I'm still feeling the effects pretty severely. I was on vacation at gulf shores and on my way back I had some clonidine I could take, so I took it. I took 1.37(0.1) mg pills, the .07 is because one broke and that fraction was all I could salvage. The effects hit me within 15 minutes and I felt so sleepy, I had pressure on my head and ears, and I felt confused. Needless to say it was not pleasant, it's was a dysphoric perpetual nod that was definitely not enjoyable, not even close to the realm of opiates. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that one could possibly get a better high by sniffing an asshole. (:

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97656
Published: Feb 19, 2013Views: 11,764
Pharms - Clonidine (344) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)