Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Adderball
Heroin (Black Tar) & Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Sicory
Citation:   Sicory. "Adderball: An Experience with Heroin (Black Tar) & Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp92889)". Erowid.org. Aug 19, 2020. erowid.org/exp/92889

repeated oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  T+ 24:00 20 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  T+ 27:30   insufflated Heroin (tar / resin)
  T+ 27:30 1 smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  T+ 28:00   insufflated Heroin (tar / resin)
  T+ 29:00   insufflated Heroin (tar / resin)
  T+ 29:00 10 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  T+ 30:00   insufflated Heroin (tar / resin)
  T+ 30:00 10 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

Had been up all night from taking adderall XR all day the previous day. I took another 20mg to keep me going and then took another 20mg around noon time. I then left to run some errands and picked up a few bags of heroin. Hadn't done any heroin in over a month so my tolerance was basically at 0. I got home around 3:30 and prepared the heroin which was black tar.

I cut the first bag in half to start out, added water, heated etc etc. Snorted the foul tasting liquid and went to go smoke a cigarette. Felt a nice high at this point. Eyes were going crossed, felt total relaxation with a slight rush of adderall still going. Was a nice change to the normal jittery feeling of adderall. About 30 minutes later I decided to finish the rest of my first bag and snorted the second bag.

After this I could feel the heroin much stronger, almost overpowering the adderall. Was having trouble keeping my eyes open. I can easily fall asleep on heroin alone, but the adderall was definitively keeping me from falling asleep no matter how long my eyes would close. The racing thoughts and increased alertness and awareness of adderall mixed with the numbness and melow feeling of the heroin was such a nice high. I was loving every minute of it. I was in a very social mood and called my girlfriend to talk to her for a while and couldn't stop talking.

After about an hour long conversation I snorted another half a bag and took half of a 20mg adderall. Did another half of each another hour later. After this I was going cross eyed and falling asleep while standing. I would go cross eyed and see things moving or see things that weren't there, and by the time I adjusted my eyes I would notice they weren't really there. Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary, but things such as trees that weren't there or cats walking by that weren't there. By the time the two halves of the adderalls kicked in I felt amazing. Had racing thoughts and the want to do something productive so I cleaned my room, definitively the adderall making me do this. Was itching intensely and couldn't keep my vision straight for the life of me. Still feeling very social and had such a raspy voice that my girlfriend couldn't understand me half of the time. After about an hour I couldn't help but pass out.

All in all, this combination feels really great, but I feel like it dulls the feeling of heroin a bit so I might do more heroin than I would normally do without knowing.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92889
Published: Aug 19, 2020Views: 681
Amphetamines (6), Heroin (27) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)