Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Camping Trip
H.B. Woodrose
by Tripper
Citation:   Tripper. "Camping Trip: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp92853)". Erowid.org. May 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/92853

6 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

The seeds were amazing for me. I took the seeds and proceeded to sit around a campfire with my friends. The seeds kicked in about 2 hours later, and the fire looked awesome. After this I got really tired so I went to bed(I was sleeping in a tent with my friend). I fell asleep very fast, I had some colorful dreams as well. Not to much later my mind awoke but my body was still asleep, a lucid dream state of mind perhaps. I was thinking to myself 'where am I? What's going on?'. It was weird. Then I thought 'am I dying?' I'm dying aren't I.' I was completely at peace the fact that I thought I was dying, I was not scared at all. After accepting death I just thought over my life, a very eye opening experience for me. About an hour later I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning wight no hang over.

Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds are the best drug I've ever done. Hands down. I plan to do them again someday.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92853
Published: May 16, 2018Views: 684
H.B. Woodrose (26), Dreams (85) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)