Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
i Hated It
Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids ('K2')
by Ema
Citation:   Ema. "i Hated It: An Experience with Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids ('K2') (exp92668)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92668

smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids

Everyone always told me that the effects of K2 felt just like the effects of marijuana. From my experience, this isn't true at all. The experience was surreal, and more likened to acid than weed.

I'm not exactly sure how much I smoked. My mom rolled it up like a joint, and we shared it. I only took about three hits, before I decided I had enough. My heart started beating out of control, and everything started feeling very, very odd. It felt like acid, minus the visuals. Everything flashed like there was a strobe light in the room. It was really scary, and I hated every second of it. Luckily, the worst of it wore off pretty quickly. I'm not sure exactly how long it lasted.

I definitely don't recommend it for anyone.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92668
Published: Aug 30, 2011Views: 5,569
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2)