Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Great for Staying Awake
Methiopropamine
by SpeedFreakkk
Citation:   SpeedFreakkk. "Great for Staying Awake: An Experience with Methiopropamine (exp92369)". Erowid.org. Aug 12, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92369

2 lines   Methiopropamine
  T+ 2:30 1 hit smoked Methiopropamine
  T+ 5:00   smoked Methiopropamine
  T+ 0:00   oral Pharms - Diazepam
  T+ 0:00   smoked Cannabis

Started the night off mixing about 2 decent lines in a shot glass with water, I spent 4 hours finishing my assignment having a decent toke from the pipe about 2 and half to 3 hours in. I lost my assignment changes after the first hour and ticked so I started punching the computer desk 3-4 times before stopping to relise my hand was bleeding.
After 4 hours I had a few tokes while setting up my DJ gear to do a one and a half hour electro/House mix.

This stuff doesnt give me the same feeling as methamphetamine does but is great if I want to stay awake for a long amount of time, it also makes me impulsive and easily angered as I normally wouldnt get that much anger over losing an hours work on my assignment.

I then took some valium and smoked a few cones to put myself to sleep, I would of had difficulty sleeping otherwise.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92369
Published: Aug 12, 2011Views: 15,833
Methiopropamine (545) : General (1), Alone (16)