Body Feeling Lighter
Cannabis
by Blake
Citation:   Blake. "Body Feeling Lighter: An Experience with Cannabis (exp91230)". Erowid.org. Mar 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91230

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

First Time

I had never really been in to any kind of drugs at that age but when a friend of a friend brought it up I felt compelled to take some hits. Being my first time my tolerance was low, and I coughed a couple of times.The effects came within 5-10 minutes of the last bowl. It came as my body feeling lighter almost but I still felt gravity holding me down. It felt like I was in a dream by how everything was somewhat comical and how me moving was so fluid. While skating home the wind only made me feel better. There was no fear and I could only say this is probably how I would feel if I were at complete peace with yourself.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91230
Published: Mar 12, 2018Views: 540
Cannabis (1) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)