Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
More Happy With Less Smoking
Cannabis
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "More Happy With Less Smoking: An Experience with Cannabis (exp90346)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2020. erowid.org/exp/90346

repeated smoked Cannabis

When I was 18, I started to smoke marijuana and haschich with my best friend P. It was the beginning of what became a daily habit : when I was 19 I smoked every day, principally the evening, with P. Unless it was always a very pleasant moment, smoking every day lead to some important problems :

- I was extremely tired each morning. Waking up was a torture. I started to drink coffee a lot to be able to work at school.

- I was very anxious about my life (especially about the fact that I was single and didn't know how to resolve this), and I wasn't able to be happy because I was anxious every second of my life.

- I didn't have any motivation to go out, meet new people, do something of my life which was just working at school and smoking. The most little thing to do was a hard problem to confront.

- I was convinced that I couldn't be happy without smoking, and my mind was concentrated on how to get marijuana. I didn't understand how people who don't smoke could be happy.

Today, I smoke one or two times per week.
Today, I smoke one or two times per week.
I am much more happy, have a lot of motivation, and I am really delighted. The experiences of smoking are much more powerful and interesting.

I have known some months when I started to smoke again every day, because I wasn't aware that my life was changing (in a bad way). I could realize the mistake only when I quit this habit. Just for a week, in order to see if life changes. It is not a big effort to do (just a week...) and can lead to great benefits.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 90346
Published: Jul 16, 2020Views: 541
Cannabis (1) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), Small Group (2-9) (17)