Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Injected
4-Methylmethcathinone (Mephedrone)
by h-booter
Citation:   h-booter. "Injected: An Experience with 4-Methylmethcathinone (Mephedrone) (exp89976)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89976

repeated oral Alcohol
    repeated insufflated Cocaine
    repeated smoked Cannabis
  50 mg oral Amphetamines
  30 mg oral Amphetamines
  25 mg IV 4-Methylmethcathinone
  70 mg IV 4-Methylmethcathinone

I had been drinking all day as it was a city wide yearly festival, so I had had around 10 drinks over 6-7 hours or so. I had done a small amount of cocaine and weed throughout the day, a few lines and a few bowls. I had also taken 50mgs of adderall then 3 hrs later another 30 mgs all while still drinking. When I got home around 10 I saw that my package had arrive and promptly injected bout 25 mgs, I didnt really feel anything, so I prepared 70mgs and injected it. WOW, this is strong, huge rush, rollin face. Feels really, really similar to injected MDMA. I did a large dose, eye wiggles really bad, cold, extremities. But it really does feel like E. I am coming down right now but I will NOT redose as I have re ad about the rediculous psychological addiction potential. I like this drug, its cheap and legal, although it is untested. WOW, really really similar to injecting MDMA.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89976
Published: Mar 7, 2011Views: 2,196
4-Methylmethcathinone (458) : Unknown Context (20), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), General (1)