Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
I Would Find Myself Short of Breath
Spice
by Blah
Citation:   Blah. "I Would Find Myself Short of Breath: An Experience with Spice (exp88996)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2017. erowid.org/exp/88996

1 g smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids (daily)

Spice....Negative Effects

I am in the United States Navy, spice is illegal for us. I smoked spice like I smoked weed before I joined. Everyday use was normal. Go to work in the morning, get off and come home and get high. I did this for about a year and a half on and off.

Very recently I started realizing that I had negative reactions to the drug. When I would smoke it it would become hard for me to breathe and my heart would at times hurt and even feel like its missing a beat. I remember feeling my neck to make sure my heart was still beating. even when I wasnt currently on the drug I would find myself short of breath. It felt like I was breathing and my heart was pumping but my heart was not taking in oxygen. You could only imagine how scary this is.

A few hours ago I decided to look up some other peoples symptoms on the internet to see if anyone else compares to the symptoms I was experiencing and there were some instances where people even got hospitalized.

I guess the reason I'm writing this is to say I'm sure occasionally its fine but not to do it like pot...cause it can be dangerous. I also wanna add that I used to be an experienced drug and ethnobotanical experimentor and it wasnt just my mind freaking out.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88996
Published: Aug 30, 2017Views: 968
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Military (48), Health Problems (27), Retrospective / Summary (11)