Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
The Day I Was Going To Die
Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids ('Space')
by Nickster
Citation:   Nickster. "The Day I Was Going To Die: An Experience with Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids ('Space') (exp88761)". Erowid.org. Jan 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/88761

2 bowls smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids

Hello, my names nick. I have been smoking space,spice,K2 products,ect, for about 5 months. Everytime I had done it, it had been pretty nice and relaxing......untill this day. So my friend had made about 2 ounces of some spice using marshmellow leaves and a gram of JWH-018. I had been smoking this for about two weeks prior to my horrible expierience. I had ran out of the home made spice and decided to go buy a gram of 'Space' ,and had decided to save it for the next day when I would go to the lake and chill with my friend chris. The next day I had opened my brand new gram of Space incents and loaded a fat bowl while at the lake with Chris. He doesnt smoke. Thinking it wouldnt get me that high, I chiefed a whole fat bowl cashing it in 2 hits. The high hadnt hit me yet so I decided to load another fat bowl. Again.... I chiefed on it cashing it in about 2 hits again.

I started to feel the high come on, and as soon as I did, I had realized I was the highest ide ever been in my whole entire life and that I completely fucked up. Feeling my heart going a million miles an hour, I thought I was going to have a heart attack and die right where I was sitting on the bank of the lake. My vision started to vibrate and blur and everything seemed 3D to me. About 20 minutes later I was tripping balls. Trying to hold on to a thin thread of life that I felt was being pulled away from my body. As soon as that happened I felt a massive amount of guilt come over me and started having memories of my childhood. All of a sudden I had a glimpse of a car crash that me and my whole family had just got in and my mom and dads mangled bloody body sitting in front of my eyes. At that moment I decided that I was going to die right now. An extreme surge of pain shot up my left Jugular vein and everything turned white. I though I had just died at that exact moment until about 10 seconds later everthing came back to me.

I grabbed my friend Chris's arm with a tight grip and told him I was tripping and that I was going to die. He told me to relax and take deep breaths.... So I did. Still feeling my heart racing I started getting scared again. So I took some more deep breaths and drank a mountain dew.... I continued taking the deep breaths until I felt the horrid high start to wear off. I went home about 2 hours later and decided that I never wanted to do it again because I knew that if I did do it again..... I wouldnt survive it the next time. I got rid of my piece, lighter, and eyedrops and planned to never do it again.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88761
Published: Jan 14, 2011Views: 8,973
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Bad Trips (6), Small Group (2-9) (17)