Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Simple Little Look back
Cannabis & Morning Glory
by The Grim Reefer
Citation:   The Grim Reefer. "Simple Little Look back: An Experience with Cannabis & Morning Glory (exp88344)". Erowid.org. Nov 21, 2010. erowid.org/exp/88344

1 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Morning Glory (ground / crushed)

I had ground up a large portion of home grown MG seeds a day before. The next day, me and R smoked a blunt, but ground up our weed in the same grinder as I had used for the MG.

After smoking we went on a drive to a fast food joint. During the ride there, I saw different spectrums of light, like I could see people's cell phone signals, and mild tracers. R also reported 'tripping' but he is not a psychonaut so I cannot be sure of the accuracy of this statement. This leads me to believe that LSA is smokable.

I will be trying it soon with HBWR seeds because I have a large quantity.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88344
Published: Nov 21, 2010Views: 5,940
Cannabis (1), Morning Glory (38) : Combinations (3), Preparation / Recipes (30), Small Group (2-9) (17)