Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
The Pleasure!
Tobacco
by kingkye
Citation:   kingkye. "The Pleasure!: An Experience with Tobacco (exp87051)". Erowid.org. Jul 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87051

repeated smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

Ciggarette smoking is something I enjoy alot. I make a large effort to not become addicted.

Smoking, gives me a sense of entertainment, I cannot find by indulging in anything else. I differ from others though, when it comes to cravings. I have no problem going without a ciggarett, for about three days. I do not not feel that my moderate smoking is detramental to my health. I am able to run very fast, jog decently. Climb, swim and play!

I notcied certain brands of ciggarette, like marlboro light. Produces an erection, when I am not sexually aroused. Then I often become aroused. I have noticed this for along time since I was young. Also after smoking for months I dont achieve a lightheaded feeling. But if I abstain for awhile, I am accompanied by the floating head sensation.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87051
Published: Jul 3, 2018Views: 275
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : Various (28), Sex Discussion (14), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)