Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Nice for Chronics
JWH-018 & Tobacco
by Major Variola (ret)
Citation:   Major Variola (ret). "Nice for Chronics: An Experience with JWH-018 & Tobacco (exp87005)". Erowid.org. May 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87005

smoked JWH-018 (powder / crystals)
    smoked Tobacco

I had read that 'Spice' was not a fraud so try to find some. (Salvia is not a fraud either FWIW but I didn't like its effects.) Got 3g 'K2' and smoked it continuously. Impressed. Kind of woke stoned, that was OK, it was the weekend. Strong conjuctivitis. Very mentally stimulating but also strong enough to make me, a chronic cannabis smoker, feel stupid, ie stoned, initially.

So, got me some pure 018 and smoked it with tobacco in a regular tobacco pipe, as is my wont. Seems to be visual clarity at first; later eyes might feel puffy. Nice mental fluidity and relief from restlessness. Its too much for work. Perhaps some mild dose could be titrated.

But I can't seem to drive it past a certain very stoned state.
That is, it doesn't seem to become toxic nor do I get extra psychological effects with additional dosage. For me. I did notice some brief agitation which may have been due to information overload in my environment.

Rating: Five out of five. No heavy machinery, really.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87005
Published: May 8, 2018Views: 647
JWH-018 (483) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)