Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Didgeridoo Chanting
Controlled Breathing & Cannabis
by Francois B
Citation:   Francois B. "Didgeridoo Chanting: An Experience with Controlled Breathing & Cannabis (exp86431)". Erowid.org. Sep 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/86431

smoked Cannabis

I wanted to play the didgeridoo for a long time because the sound just enchanted me. I happened to come across a surprisingly beautiful and effective bamboo didgeridoo for only $30, and started playing. I got the cross-breathing technique by my second day. (You have to keep playing the instrument and keep a steady tone, whilst inhaling through your nose, using your cheeks as a reservoir for air.) I can attribute this to the fact that I have been meditating since I was 9 years old.

I was shocked that after only 5 minutes of playing the didgeridoo I found myself in the same state of mind that takes me over an hour to get to with meditation. Everything was exceptionally bright and colourful, and my range of vision was expanded. (I can see ultra-violet after an hour's meditation.)

I have since been able to extend that time to half an hour, with incredible results. Half an hour of didgeridoo combined with an gram of cannabis gives a body high as strong as that on 4g of mushrooms, and visuals of 1.5g of mushrooms.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86431
Published: Sep 17, 2018Views: 654
Cannabis (1), Breathing (470) : Music Discussion (22), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)