Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Now I Understand Why Cats Love It
Catnip & Tobacco
by Orangedrink
Citation:   Orangedrink. "Now I Understand Why Cats Love It: An Experience with Catnip & Tobacco (exp8590)". Erowid.org. Aug 17, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8590

5 bowls smoked Catnip (plant material)
    smoked Tobacco

What can I say, one night I got bored and decided to try smoking catnip, because I've heard a little about it. So I sat down in my smoking spot, smoked 5 bowls straight. The taste of the smoke wasnt too bad, and within a few minutes, i felt pleasantly intoxicated, almost like i had smoked a bowl of marijuana.Then, I smoked a cigarrette, which I've heard prolongs the effect. For the next two hours, i felt light, pleasant, and relaxed. It was a very positive experience. What it lacks in potency it makes up for in cost and availability.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8590
Published: Aug 17, 2001Views: 70,814
Catnip (68), Tobacco (47) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)