Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Felt My Heart Pounding
Modafinil, Cannabis & Mushrooms
by Highlander
Citation:   Highlander. "I Felt My Heart Pounding: An Experience with Modafinil, Cannabis & Mushrooms (exp84912)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84912

100 mg oral Modafinil (pill / tablet)
  3.5 g oral Mushrooms (edible / food)
  1 hit smoked Cannabis

Not for the Faint of Heart and Mind

This scared the life out of me, literally. I am an experienced LSD, Pot, Mushroom, MDMA past user and recently only use occasional pot.

For some reason, I had the brilliant idea of taking modafinil along with a strong (one eight) chocolate mushroom plus two hits of pot (actually one hit but, this was a deep triple inhalation, so closer to two serious hits).

I was transported to a near death, phone by side, call 911 experience. The only thing that stopped me from doing so was the fact that I had my watch next to me and kept checking my pulse regularly. Serious mind-blowing dissociative experience but not like salvia or DMT. I felt my heart pounding and every muscle contracting wildly and thought I was having a stroke and an MI at the same time.

Nothing gained from this experience other than fear of losing myself away from my loved ones. It took a solid one hour minimum to get past the major anxiety and then it just became a serious pot/mushroom headache that wouldn't let me sleep or relax. I was seriously unbalanced for a week after this.
Exercise, hydration and time were the only way to cure this hangover.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84912
Published: Oct 16, 2018Views: 1,637
Modafinil (217) : Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)