Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
A Scary Experience
5-MeO-DALT & Spice
by tony
Citation:   tony. "A Scary Experience: An Experience with 5-MeO-DALT & Spice (exp84580)". Erowid.org. Mar 31, 2010. erowid.org/exp/84580

smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids
  25 mg smoked 5-MeO-DALT (powder / crystals)

The JWH-018 and JWH-073 I use regularly, and did not feel any effects from with this experience. The JWH's were overpowered, but used, so I listed them.

I have used 5-MeO-DALT before this, taking orally in doses of 25mg. With good experiences, this was my 1st and last time smoking this chemical. I have a good milligram scale, so measurements are accurate.

So I have heard that 5-MeO-DALT is best when smoked. With 25mg being (what I thought as) a small amount, and not too much when taken orally. I thought it would be a good amount to experiment with.

Packed a bowl of some 'spice' like incense, which contains both JWH-018 and JWH-073, put 25mg of 5-MeO-DALT on top and fired up. Did not taste to bad, effects were felt immediately after exhaling.

Let me remind you, this is one hit.

Less than 1 minute- Intense rush takes over my body, with immediate color and pattern changing visuals. Becomes overwhelming very fast.

2 min- Heart rate is through the roof, I feel like its going to explode. Add that to the visuals and I'm scared out of my mind. I stay in this overwhelming/way too high panic state for around 1 hour.

60 min- With the overwhelming part of the high gone, I'm in a kind of speedy euphoria, with some visual effects effects along with tracers present.

120min- Effects wearing off slowly, last in total around 3.5 to 4 hours.

Easy come down. No side effects noticed. But it was enough for me. It might be pleasurable when smoked in smaller quantities, but I'm not willing to try.

Note: I have used meth, coke, and was even addicted to crack (very bad shit) for a short while. NOTHING has ever made my heart pound like this did. Scared the hell out of me. I REALLY do not recommend trying this.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84580
Published: Mar 31, 2010Views: 21,169
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472), 5-MeO-DALT (321) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)