Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
It Feels Incredible
Anadenanthera colubrina & Cannabis
by Ygorchqqxxi
Citation:   Ygorchqqxxi. "It Feels Incredible: An Experience with Anadenanthera colubrina & Cannabis (exp84479)". Erowid.org. May 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/84479

4 hits smoked Cannabis
    smoked Cannabis
    smoked Cannabis

Cebil Experience

After doing some online research, I ordered 28g of Cebil seeds along with recommended edible lime (an alkaline white powder) used in preparation of Cebil powder to be insufflated.

Seeds were ground (with shells) into as fine a powder as possible in a coffee grinder. The golden yellow powder was removed and mixed with 50% part lime. Water was mixed with this combination, just enough to turn the mixture into a sticky ball about the size of a bouncy rubber ball. I kept this out for 3 days and it turned into a crusty dark brown ball. The idea behind all of this is that the water put into the alkaline mixture causes a chemical reaction that makes the Cebil more powerful. After 3 days, this crusty ball was put back into the coffee grinder and reduced to as much a powder as possible. Now it's ready to go.

In my case, I started by smoking as much cannabis as would get me high without getting ridiculous- which for me is 4 hits. I cut a line of cebil (about as much as I would for coke) and insufflated. Cebil is quite painful to inhale and usually for me triggers a sneeze reflex. With 1 minute I felt a feeling of euphoria and tingling in my neck and extremities. Nothing too great and not worth the pain in my noise and stuffy sinuses.

I started smoking the cannabis and started getting a more intense high than I would have gotten off cannabis alone. So I was like 'what the hell, let me do another line of Cebil'. Insufflated...and holy cow. For about 10 minutes I had a feeling exactly like I was peaking on ecstasy with visuals akin to having inhaled a big balloon of nitrous. I was thinking 'why don't I do this all the time'. After 15 minutes I had come down to a point where I was just cannabis high with numb limbs. I smoked more cannabis and got ridiculously high again.

I tried the cebil again and was not able to attain the feeling I had after the second insufflation, it seems like 2 is the magic number...although I was pretty happy by how unusually high and great the cannabis made me feel. The downside came the next morning. My nose was killing me. My sinuses were really messed up and I felt like a had a bad cold for a day. It was gone by the day after though.

Overall, I have done it a couple times since all with the same results. At its best, it feels incredible and doesn't last long enough that I have to devote a long time to it. And the bad sinus/ allergic reaction I get from it keeps me from doing it more than once in a great while.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 84479
Published: May 9, 2019Views: 688
Anadenanthera colubrina (139) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Alone (16)