Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Communion
Calea zatechichi & Kratom
by Awoken Dream
Citation:   Awoken Dream. "Communion: An Experience with Calea zatechichi & Kratom (exp82461)". Erowid.org. Dec 2, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82461

oral Calea zacatechichi (leaves)
    oral Kratom (leaves)

I have decided to ingest couple of leaves of Kratom and Dream Herb on empty stomach today after I woke up. Although I say empty stomach, I was drinking water. I chewed the leaves and tasted their bitterness, swallowed them and meditated. I had pleasant after taste in my mouth, so I chewed a couple more. Then my body said it was enough. I kept sitting comfortably and meditated.

The interaction of me, kratom and dream herb was very peaceful and generally increased my emotional balance, happiness, optimism and enjoyment of even trivial activities. It increased my empathy, love and kindness. The anxiety and worries have disappeared, the emotional reactivity has vanished.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82461
Published: Dec 2, 2009Views: 18,379
Kratom (203), Calea zacatechichi (97) : Alone (16), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Mystical Experiences (9), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)