New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Zombified, Then Trippin
Venlafaxine (Effexor) & Cannabis
by Euslace Nodd
Citation:   Euslace Nodd. "Zombified, Then Trippin: An Experience with Venlafaxine (Effexor) & Cannabis (exp82360)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82360

20 mg oral Pharms - Venlafaxine (pill / tablet)
  1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

A long time ago I found some Effexor XR pills on the ground. I did a little research and took maybe 20mg at school one day. Felt empty, zombified, blank, etc.

I came home from school and smoked a bowl of pot. I lay in bed with my eyes closed for a long time just groovin. I opened my eyes and saw colors and patterns moving all over the place. Identical to a mushroom experience. Effexor + cannabis = trippin balls. Very intense.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 82360
Published: Nov 22, 2009Views: 7,096
Pharms - Venlafaxine (191), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Various (28)