Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Weird
Brugmansia & Alcohol (Wine)
by The chemist
Citation:   The chemist. "Weird: An Experience with Brugmansia & Alcohol (Wine) (exp82315)". Erowid.org. Jul 22, 2010. erowid.org/exp/82315

3 flowers oral Brugmansia (tea)
      Alcohol - Beer/Wine

Iíve heard of a tree called moonflower and my friend showed it to me, he said when in Madagascar they didn't have any weed so they smoked that and were tripping balls 2 years passed and I learned about some of the ethno botanicals so I decided to try this. I got 3 flowers and made a tea with them as well as adding honey.

I saved it for the farm we have. The next weekend we went to the farm and I told my parents that I would be sleeping on the mountain (I have a cave) so I went up to trip mountain and in my cave I discovered a bottle of wine we left their last time I was there with my friends. So I mixed half of the bottle with the tea and downed it and fuck it was bad the wine helped but still it was bad. I made a fire waiting for the effects and I started watching scary movie 2 on my cell phone halfway thru the movie I realized that I was feeling very strange and I can't concentrate on the screen of my cell phone. As I looked up at a tree that was over the fire it started to bend in a 70 degree angle and Iím like WTF! I check to see if there is any wind but nothing then I look at the tree again and bends again so suddenly all the trees around me start dancing and moving. After enjoying that I started to get really tired I couldnít keep my eyes open. So I decided to go to sleep I struggled to fall asleep as I heard people shouting and strange noises going on and on. Eventually I fell asleep but about at 2 in the morning I woke up as someone was calling me several times and that freaked me out because I am the only one on that mountain. Then I suddenly passed out and 15 min later the rain woke me up I went down to the house and fell asleep on the couch after telling (the dog?) to move (we donít have dogs).

The next day I couldnít concentrate on a object for the whole day and I had this weird bitter sludge snot thingy in my membranes.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82315
Published: Jul 22, 2010Views: 1,112
Brugmansia (84) : Hangover / Days After (46), General (1), Alone (16)