Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Slow And Relaxed With Numb Hands
Promethazine & Tobacco
by igottrees
Citation:   igottrees. "Slow And Relaxed With Numb Hands: An Experience with Promethazine & Tobacco (exp82105)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82105

25 mg oral Pharms - Promethazine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:15 25 mg oral Pharms - Promethazine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:20 1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  T+ 0:00 1 buccal Tobacco

Slow and Relaxed

Okay so my first time taking promethazine was quite enjoyable. It was somewhat of what I expected.

First I split a 25mg tablet in half and took both halves. Then I took the second one about 15 mins after the first, splitting it in half as well.

About 5 minutes after taking the second I began to feel effects. Feeling Very relaxed and a tiny bit slow, I went to have a cig.

As I walked outside I realized everything seemed slightly different then usual, sort of clearer yet harder to focus on things. After the cig, I felt about the same and packed a lip of kodiak premium wintergreen (the best dip). I noticed that my hands were a little numb. This is getting fun.

The dip mixed with the promethazine made me really relaxed. With the dip in, I realized I was dosing out and the thought process took longer. Actions began to become much slower paced.

Basically this stuff makes me slow and relaxed, its a nice high.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82105
Published: Jan 26, 2018Views: 3,489
Pharms - Promethazine (336), Tobacco (47) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Alone (16)