Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
In a Vaporizer
Diphenhydramine
by Dave
Citation:   Dave. "In a Vaporizer: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp80450)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2009. erowid.org/exp/80450

50 mg smoked Diphenhydramine (ground / crushed)

At around 3:30 am I decided to try some Diphenhydramine in my vaporgenie. At the time I had no tolerance. Using a pestle & mortar I ground two 25 mg sleep aids into a fine powder for use in a vaporgenie. The onset was fast, identical to that of cannabis. I could tell I was getting a good hit when could feel it on my tongue. The sensation is the same as with sublingual administration only less intense, a burning numbing sensation. After two good hits I could feel it. The best way to describe its potency is by comparing it to weed. Eating the pills is like eating weed, and vapeing the pills is like vapeing weed. As I took more hits it felt like I took a bunch of Diphenhydramine, I quickly became drowsy, slow, stupid, and clumsy. I fell right asleep shortly after putting away the pipe. I woke up the next day around 10:00 am feeling extra grogy, the same way I would have felt if I had taken Diphenhydramine orally the knight before.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80450
Published: Aug 7, 2009Views: 38,440
Diphenhydramine (109) : General (1), Preparation / Recipes (30), Alone (16)