Very Bad for My Lungs
Smoking Blends ('Spice, Mojo, Jah Rush, etc.')
by Potty
Citation:   Potty. "Very Bad for My Lungs: An Experience with Smoking Blends ('Spice, Mojo, Jah Rush, etc.') (exp79567)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79567

smoked Products - Smoking Blends - Cannabis-Like
    smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids

As for the effects of Spice or any of the other cannabis substitutes that's been around for the last couple of years, I have nothing to complain about. These products do make me stoned, and the differences to the real thing isn't that obvious.

However, after trying several different products, I can conclude that they are all far harsher on the throat and lungs compared to smoking cannabis or hashish.

I bought 4 different brands and tried, and although I actually gave away at least 4 of my 12 grams to save my lungs the pain, a good week after smoking the last of it I am still not recovered from this ordeal. I can't smoke ordinary cigarettes without pain in my lungs, I feel almost constant pain in my back and have a tired, weak cough that won't go away.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 79567
Published: Jun 28, 2009Views: 21,294
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472), Products - Other Cannabis-Like Smoking Blends (485) : Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)