Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Head Buzzed
Salvia officinalis (Sage)
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Head Buzzed: An Experience with Salvia officinalis (Sage) (exp77660)". Erowid.org. Mar 20, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77660

5 bowls smoked Salvia officinalis (dried)

So one day when I was out of weed, I decided to look up some home herbal highs and Sage came up. So I looked in the kitchen and found a tub of sage leaves. I loaded up a bowl and took a large hit, and I did this about 5 times. Sage smokes like no other when lit so I may have lost a bit of the hit. About 30 minutes later I was feeling very head buzzed, and this lasted for about 2 hours. It did not give me a body high like weed, and the effects were minimal but there.

Overall, it was an O.K. experience. I would probably only do it again if I was very bored or was out of weed. I did not hallucinate or anything like that, but I would occasionally have blurred visions or had to focus my eyes for about ten seconds to see something.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77660
Published: Mar 20, 2009Views: 35,040
Salvia officinalis (475) : First Times (2), General (1), Alone (16)