Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Definitely Not Worth It
Amanitas - A. muscaria, Cannabis, Escitalopram & Clonazepam
by Objectivist
Citation:   Objectivist. "Definitely Not Worth It: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria, Cannabis, Escitalopram & Clonazepam (exp76775)". Erowid.org. Aug 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76775

5.7 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (tea)
      Pharms - Escitalopram (daily)
      Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)
      Cannabis

Three friends, me, B, and C, split a tea made from dried A. muscaria. The caps were obtained from a reliable vendor. About 17 grams were used. The tea was divided equally.

All three had different experiences. All three smoked MJ, and do so regularly. I had a terrible experience. I also take anxiolytic meds. I felt like I had been poisoned. I vomited several times and had impaired motor skills. B and I both were sweating profusely- as in, 'having to change your clothes several times' profusely. I took two showers and had to sit in a hot bath because I was nearly hypothermic, but still sweating uncontrollably.

I WILL NEVER eat A. muscaria again! I thought I was going to die. B will never do them again, either. He was cold and sweaty, too. C did not feel much of anything, (but he's from South America!). I suspect I suffered mild Amanita poisoning. I have a graduate degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, work in molecular diagnostics, and my wife is a pharmacist. We know our shit and would STRONGLY discourage anyone from trying this substance.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76775
Published: Aug 6, 2018Views: 230
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)