Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Got Me For a Surprise
Spice-Like Smoking Blends ('Spice Gold')
by Bruce
Citation:   Bruce. "Got Me For a Surprise: An Experience with Spice-Like Smoking Blends ('Spice Gold') (exp76632)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2009. erowid.org/exp/76632

3 hits smoked Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (dried)

I was on the Queensway street in London on vacation. It was 31 of december of 2008. I didnt have much time on my own to go out and do whatever I wanted to do, cause I was with my parents. My mother knows I smoke pot and she's ok with it. Anyways... We were walkin around and thinkin where to eat at in the evening. So I come across this shop ... They sell all kinda souvernis and stuff, but something else got my attention. They had little bags of dried peyote, amanita muscaria, salvia divinorum, and something called SPICE GOLD.

So I thought, this must be a kind of legal high scum. On the back of the bag it said something like 'Spice is a mixture of exotic herbs that when burned release and wonderful aroma'. I asked the seller if he could get any weed for me. He said that the Spice stuff was actually 'Skunk'. I told him I didnt believe it, and then he said 'Man, it costs 25 pounds, its expensive, believe me' so I said what the hell, and bought it.

Went back to the hotel, opened the bag, and inside I could see something like a mix of dried flowers, didnt look like pot, didnt smell like it either..... I rolled up a joint anyways. Wend outside and had a smoke.

Didnt feel nothing at the beginning, the smoke was kinda harsh but it was ok, the smell was nice, nothing like marijuana. Went back to the hotel, and say 5 minutes later, I found myself stoned as hell. My eyes were red, and I couldn't stop laughin.... It was just the same as a weed high, but without the metal confusion or other side effects.... It was a very great high, didnt last too long though, say 2 hrs maybe. But definitely the best alternative for marijuana.

THOUGH TOO EXPENSIVE.... 3 grms, 25 pounds.. But it was worth it...

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76632
Published: Mar 9, 2009Views: 683
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Alone (16), First Times (2)